- Climate change: this is the worst scientific scandal of our generation
- Climate Emails: Science and Candor - WSJ.com
- Cooking the Books on Climate
- Rigging a Climate 'Consensus'
- Environmentalists in Denial Over CRU E-Mails
- The Deleted Data from the "Hide the Decline" Trick
- CRU's Source Code: Climategate Uncovered
- Uh, oh – raw data in New Zealand tells a different story than the “official” one.
- Climategate e-mails sweep America, may scuttle Barack Obama’s Cap and Trade laws
- Climategate: five Aussie MPs lead the way by resigning in disgust over the carbon tax
Even those who believe that objective evidence supports the notion that mankind's commercial activities are altering the climate deplore the suppression of opposing views. See Pretending the climate email leak isn't a crisis won't make it go away.
But President Obama, Al Gore and others continue pretend that the e-mails and evidence of doctored statistics have not surfaced. And they continue their efforts to create expensive systems of government constraints on commercial activity using
The cast of characters supporting the increasingly shrill cries of alarm about